Tuesday, August 01, 2006

the kick

I think we've hit a milestone in our pregnancy! Last night, for the first time, we were able to see the baby kick. I laid down, and Chris could see a little "poof" when the baby kicked. How incredible! I'm beginning to feel the kicks a little more frequently, but not very powerful yet (which I'm thankful for).

We went to a young adult picnic on Sunday (see the picture below) and I've now found that the maternity shorts with the panels around the whole waist are unbelievably H-O-T! This could be a long summer! So, here's a more flattering, one week short of six month picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From that picture, you really cannot tell you're pregnant. what a cute picture and if that baby is kicking all ready so that you can see it, watch out!

West family said...

Seeing the movement IS a milestone... one that I love because you can SHARE the experience with your husband and others who will think it is as exciting as you do! Enjoy every minute of it!