Welcome to this crazy little thing we call life. We surely learn as we go, but one thing we've learned so far...in the end, it's all about love and laughter.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Opposites Attract
Our boys could not be more different. Warren is very thin and growing taller. He is very structured and likes things to be just "so"....I don't know where he gets it from? Harper is, well, not so thin. He is very hot tempered and hilarious! We went through a long, difficult time getting Warren to eat and gain weight when he was younger. My my how times have changed. We've just started getting notes from school for Harper that say "Harper really loves his food." or "Harper ate two meals today." Finally, his teacher stopped me and said "Mom, you've gotta send more food." Yesterday, after he had an afternoon snack when we got home, the boys started to color. I look over to find Harper eating the marker. (And yes, instead of grabbing the marker from him, I grabbed the camera.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment