Welcome to this crazy little thing we call life. We surely learn as we go, but one thing we've learned so far...in the end, it's all about love and laughter.
Saturday, March 07, 2015
Boy, oh boy!
I recently had to run an errand to get some make-up. Chris and I decided to "divide and conquer" so Warren was stuck coming with me, while Harper went home with Chris. Warren and I walked into Ulta and headed to the brand I needed. Warren took several looks around and stopped. He got a very confused look on his face and said to me "Mom, I'm the only man in here." Trying to keep a straight face, I bent down and said "Warren, there aren't any men in here. You're an 8 year old boy." And, in the sweetest and most sincerely honest voice, he replied "Um, mom...I'm not a boy. I have a hair on my chest." Boy, oh boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment