Wednesday, September 20, 2006

30 week update

10 weeks to go!! Nothing major to report. We had our 30 week check-up today and started our rotations. So, today we met with Dr. Mammel. Everything checked out good, still! They didn't tell us the baby's heartbeat, but were able to listen and tell us everything was good. Blood pressure was good....everything looked right on target. Dr. Mammel measured the baby and said that that the baby is measuring right on target. YAY!

Now the bad news....we also found out that my glucose test came back a little bit high. So, October 6th, I go back for a three hour test checking for gestational diabetes.

And, just a side note....I don't know if anyone has ever had a belly button explode...but I think I may be the first. I think any day now, it's either going to become an outtie...or, it's just going to pop! I was warned about a lot of things during pregnancy, but the uncomfortableness of the belly button was not one of them!

No comments: