Saturday, September 30, 2006

more improvements....and hiccups

I haven't been feeling the baby quite as much, which worried me a little bit. But, last night was a whole nother story! It was almost like the baby knew I was worried and was just moving a whole bunch to say "Mommy, I'm ok in here!" Then, while Chris was in the shower, the baby started hiccuping! It was hilarious!!

And, finally....the crib is up and ready! Putting the crib together was the easy part. The hardest part was figuring out how to attach the crib bumper. These things don't come with manuals, ya know! We were cracking up because we couldn't figure out something as simple as a crib bumper....and that's just the beginning!

Aunt DJ, Jim, Danny, Josh and Jenny gave us the baby swing. We got that put together and up in the family room. It's adorable...plays 10 different songs and has 6 speeds. We turned it on, so Kelsey could start getting used to it....and we've figured out that we probably won't be watching TV without a lot of distractions anymore, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable is the nursery! You all have done a great job. I remember hiccups, they are funny, you can only imagine the baby just bouncing up and down with every one. Enjoy these last couple of "quiet" weeks. The change in your lives will be amazing! Love you all. -- Gammy

Anonymous said...

Everything looks GREAT!!! I wore a quarter taped to my belly button until Rip was born!..I still have it wrapped in the tape..The Dr. who delivered Rip said HE WASN'T GOING TO REMOVE IT!! Maybe that could help and then you could save it to go into the shoe of your baby when he or she gets married... Whoo Hoo!!!love you all..Aunt Janel