This weekend, Aunt Nita threw me a fabulous personal shower at Lone Palm. We invited my mom's friends, Harriet's friends, and my grandmother's friends....and we had a wonderful time! Lunch was delicious....and I was showered with adorable nightgowns, robes, and relaxing bath goodies! It really was perfect!The night before, we hit a new milestone in the pregnancy. Chris had to paint my toenails. (I think the picture says it all.)

Saturday night, after the shower, Chris and I had our last pre-baby date night. He took me to bd's Mongolian Grill, where we had delicious stir fry and a yummy (way non-gestational diabetic) dessert. Then we went to see Facing the Giants. The whole day was just perfect.

At dinner, Chris and I were talking about the change getting ready to take place in our lives. It is the weirdest feeling to sit and wonder if tonight is the last night we'll be a two person family. If tonight is the last night before I'm a mommy? We are so excited.....now it's just a waiting game! Hopefully the next post will be a picture of the baby!
2 comments:
I have to tell you....I just listened to the heartbeat....it brought back so many memories. It is truly a miracle that is taking place inside you right now. I can't wait for you guys to meet your very own miracle!
i thought that that picture was cute pics.
Post a Comment