Today we went to see Dr. Garas for our check-up and stress test. Everything still looks great. The test is just like you read about. I laid down; they hooked me up to two monitors (one monitors the baby's heartbeat, one monitors the baby's movement) and gave me a little buzzer to buzz anytime I felt any movement. They, I just laid back, relaxed and watched some TV. Actually, we turned the TV off and just listened and watched the heartbeat on the monitor. The baby didn't want to cooperate for a little bit, then I started cracking up...so we were there about 45 minutes, waiting on a good 15 minute heartbeat reading!
But, Dr. Garas said everything looks great....still on track for November 25th! The only downside is that we have to have this test every time we go for a check-up (which really will only be two or three more times). Next Wednesday, we go see Dr. Cardosi!
No comments:
Post a Comment