 |
| Watch out....I've got my game face on! |
I didn't get a chance to post any updates on soccer last week. Call it horrible parenting, but for the past five weeks, though there is a water fountain at the field, we failed to remember to bring a water bottle. Last week....we remembered. And, although it served as one more reason to run on and off the field (more so off)...at least this time he went back on the field with a little more pep in his step (for a little bit, at least). As the game started, he got his game face on and (grab your seat) even scored a goal! That's right....the same child you watched just last week making grass angels scored a goal! I told ya he was a natural!
 |
| A natural |
 |
| Oi...... |
 |
| Pep talks never thrilled me. |
No comments:
Post a Comment