Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Who Do You Hug First?

Just a little airport humor.  This afternoon, the boys and I picked up my mom from the airport as she returned from visiting my brother and sister-in-law in Colorado.  

Sidenote:  This year, we are having our first ever Colorado Christmas.  We've decided to take the boys to Colorado and spend Christmas with Pj and Amy.

Needlesstosay, as we waited for mom's flight to arrive, they had all kinds of questions and were already getting excited about their own trip.  Mom made it in and as she gave them their surprises, they quickly forgot about their "upcoming" (aka 5-months away trip)...or so I thought.   

After we dropped mom off and as we headed back home, I heard the following conversation:

Warren:  Mom, when we go to Colorado, will Pj and Amy pick us up from the airport?
Me:  Yeah, buddy.  I'm sure they will.
Warren:  Ok.  Harper, when we get there, are you going to hug Pj and Amy?  
Harper:  Yeth.
Warren:  Ok, but who are you going to hug first?
Harper:  
Warren:  Are you going to hug Pj or Amy first?  Because I just don't want us to both run to hug Pj and crash into each other.

I wish I knew where he got his sense of planning from?  

No comments: