I've gotten pretty good (if I do say so myself) at making blueberry pie. I've got a delicious (very easy) recipe using fresh blueberries. So good, in fact, that Warren decided he was ready to try his hand at helping. He takes after his momma, in that neither of us are good at, or like to cook. But, we can make a pretty mean blueberry pie!
Most recently, I was fixing dinner on my birthday (a frozen pizza....don't be too impressed) while the boys were playing in the play room.
Warren: "Mommy, what do you want for your birthday?"
Me: "Oh, I don't know. How about a new watch? Or a cute hoodie? Or some fun notecards?"
Warren: "How about a spaceboy or a flying cowboy?"
Me: "Ok."
Harper, on the other hand...well, here's what Harper has done this summer. Yes, his "under cover" fettish carries over into his sleep.
| He just couldn't hold out any longer. |
| Harper's 2nd favorite place to sleep is in the rocking chair. |
| His 1st favorite place to sleep is under anything. |
| Big brother showing little brother how to use an iPad. |
| Apparently using the iPad under the blanket is much cooler. |
No comments:
Post a Comment